Precautions for the first use of the water dispenser:
1. No matter what type of water dispenser is used, you must purchase a water dispenser equipped with a leakage protection switch when purchasing, and connect a solid and reliable bottom line when using it, so that personal safety will be guaranteed even if leakage occurs.
2. When using the water dispenser for the first time, water must be supplied first, and electricity can only be supplied after the two taps have water flowing out. It is strictly forbidden to use the water dispenser without water. When there is no water in the water dispenser, be sure to turn off the power of the water dispenser to avoid damage to the parts due to dry heating.
3. For the compressor-type refrigerating water dispenser, keep moving upright when moving, and the oblique angle should not be greater than 45 degrees if it is to be tilted. When in use, after disconnecting the cooling power supply, it will take 3-5 seconds to restart. When the indoor temperature is lower than 10 degrees, the cooling power supply should be turned off.
4. The editor of Yitong International Home Furnishing Co., Ltd. reminds everyone not to use too much force when pressing the faucet to receive water, and the rotating parts of the hand are pulled out or damaged.
5. Do not put the metal rod into the back panel ventilation window, so as not to damage the fan or cause electric shock; do not cover the fan ventilation window, so as to avoid damage to the semiconductor refrigeration components due to poor ventilation and poor heat dissipation.
Drinking water dispensers are used all year round, and the surface areas of the fans and radiators in the dispenser are very dusty and dirty, which will inevitably affect the refrigeration, so it should be cleaned once a year. If you are not going to use the water dispenser for a long time, the consultant of Yitong International Furniture and Home Furnishing reminds you that you should unplug the power plug, drain the remaining water, dry the water in the water tank with a towel and clean the surface of the cabinet, then put it in a paper box and store it in A ventilated and dry place is sufficient.