According to the "China Water and Quality of Life Cognitive Survey Report", more than half of people do not know when to drink water. Most people think that people drink water when they are thirsty. Only less than 5% of people drink water regularly and quantitatively. habit. In fact, developing good drinking habits can promote the body's metabolism and prevent diseases.
Plain boiled water is currently the most suitable drinking water for the human body. It is clean and sterile. After boiling, the water quality and water hardness are improved. It is the most economical and healthy drink. Although boiled water has no taste, it is the substance that most integrates with living organisms.
6 advantages of regular drinking warm water:
1. Warm water will not irritate the human intestines and stomach. Ingestion of cold drinks will cause the gastrointestinal mucosa to suddenly become cold and shrink the originally open capillaries, which can cause gastrointestinal discomfort or colic or even diarrhea. On the contrary, hot food enters the esophagus, destroys the esophageal mucosa and stimulates the proliferation of the esophagus, and induces esophageal cancer. These conclusions have been confirmed by the medical community. Therefore, the most suitable temperature for drinking water is 20°C-45°C, which is close to the temperature of the human body and will not cause irritation to the human body's intestines and stomach.
2. Warm water can reduce harmful substances in the water. According to experiments, 13 harmful substances in tap water will volatilize and transform after the water is boiled. For example, halogenated hydrocarbons can be reduced from 53 micrograms to 9.2 micrograms, and chloroform can be reduced from 43.8 micrograms to 8.3 micrograms.
3. Drink warm water and the brain reacts faster and thinking is more active. According to an article published in Frontiers in Human Neuroscience in the United States, if you can only drink white water within 30 days, the brain's response will accelerate. Because the brain needs oxygen to run faster, and water is the most important factor for oxygen supply.
4. Drink warm water regularly, the skin condition will be younger. Because water can maintain cell activity, slow down the aging process, maintain the toughness and strength of muscles and bones, and make the skin healthier and more elastic.
5. Drinking warm water can effectively prevent diseases. Drinking warm water can reduce the viscosity of body fluids and prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as cardiovascular sclerosis, arteriosclerosis, and cerebral thrombosis. A 6-year study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology found that those who drank more than 5 glasses of water a day were 41% less likely to die from heart disease than those who drank less than 2 glasses of water a day. .
6. Drinking warm water regularly can improve the body's disease resistance. Water is related to the health of the whole body. Drinking enough water can effectively support the functions of the liver and kidneys and excrete toxic substances.