Precautions for the first use of the water dispenser?
Precautions for the first use of the drinking water dispenser:
1. Regardless of any type of water dispenser used by du, zhi must purchase a water dispenser equipped with a leakage dao protection switch when purchasing, and connect it with a solid and reliable bottom line when using it, so that personal safety will be guaranteed even if leakage occurs .
2. When using the water dispenser for the first time, water must be supplied first, and electricity can be supplied only after water flows out of the two taps. It is strictly forbidden to use the water dispenser without water. When there is no water in the water dispenser, be sure to turn off the power of the water dispenser to avoid damage to the parts due to dry heating.
3. For compressor-type refrigerating water dispensers, keep moving upright when moving, and the oblique angle should not be greater than 45 degrees if it is to be tilted. When in use, after disconnecting the cooling power supply, it takes 3-5 seconds to restart. When the indoor temperature is lower than 10 degrees, the cooling power supply should be turned off.
4. The editor of Yitong International Home Furnishing Co., Ltd. reminds everyone not to use excessive force when pressing the faucet to receive water, and the rotating part of the hand is pulled out or damaged.
5. Do not put the metal rod into the back panel ventilation window to avoid damage to the fan or cause electric shock; do not cover the fan ventilation window to avoid damage to the semiconductor refrigeration components due to poor ventilation and poor heat dissipation.