Many homes and offices will use bottled water, which is not only easy to use, but also simple to operate. It has become the first choice for many families and companies. When using bottled water, it is equipped with drinking fountains. Although the drinking fountains are simple to operate, they are used for long-term use. For electrical appliances, we should also pay attention to the safety of its use. Pay attention to the use of the following drinking fountains, and hope to give you some help.
1. When moving the compressor-type refrigerating water dispenser, it should be kept upright. If it is to be tilted, its inclination angle should not be greater than 45 degrees. The water dispenser using compressor refrigeration, when the refrigerating power supply is disconnected, it takes 3-5 seconds to start again.
2. The semiconductor refrigeration components are damaged due to defectiveness; if the water dispenser is not used for a long time, the power supply of the water dispenser should be turned off to avoid damage to the parts due to dry burning.
3. Before going out for a long time, the user must cut off the power supply of the water dispenser. In this way, it not only saves electric energy, but also prevents electrical accidents.
4. The water dispenser must not be powered for a long time. When there is no one at home or at night, the power switch of the water dispenser must be turned off; when the bucket of water is used up, it should be replaced with new water immediately, otherwise the heater in the water dispenser will be generated by a long-term dry heating If the heat cannot be dissipated in time, it may cause a fire at a certain temperature; do not place combustibles near the water dispenser to prevent the fire from spreading after a fire; when consumers buy the water dispenser, they must go to the official dealer to purchase with quality assurance s product.
5. When the ambient temperature (room temperature) is lower than 10 degrees, the cooling power supply should be turned off.
6. Children should not play next to the drinking fountain. If necessary, replace the hot water tap with a safety tap to prevent scalding children.
7. When receiving the water by pressing the faucet, do not use too much force to avoid falling out or damage to the rotating parts of the hand.
8. When using the drinking fountain, it should be equipped with a leakage protection switch and connected to a solid and reliable ground wire, so that even if the drinking fountain leaks electricity, personal safety can be guaranteed. When you use the water dispenser for the first time, you must pass water first, and only after the two taps have water flowing out, can it be turned on. It is strictly prohibited to use the water dispenser without water being connected to the power supply. The water dispenser should be placed in a ventilated and dark place to prevent the cabinet from fading.
9. Do not put metal rods into the ventilation windows of the backplane to avoid damage to the fan or cause electric shock; do not cover the ventilation windows of the fan to avoid poor ventilation and heat dissipation.